Town Hall 5 (TH5) Trophy Clan War Base

Town Hall 5 (TH5) Trophy Clan War Base

http://cocdesignbase.blogspot.com

Clash Of Clans Town Hall 5 (TH5) Trophy Clan War Base

Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of Barbarians, War Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters. Join a clan of players and rise through the ranks, or create your own Clan to contest ownership of the Realm. Driving back the goblins is just the first step - your quest isn't over until your clan reigns supreme over all others!

I have a lot of fun playing Clash of Clans and I hope you enjoy watching my content. I do my best to post daily videos that will interest the audience. I do not associate myself with any Clash of Clans hacks or cheats. No such clash of clans hacks or cheats exist because Clash of Clans is able to patch the hacks and cheats. There are some glitches involving Clash of Clans and I have posted a few on my channel.

I also post many basebuilds. I have posted bases for Townhall 5, Townhall 6, Townhall 7, Townhall 8, Townhall 9 and Townhall 10. They include Farming bases, Trophy bases, War bases and Hybrid bases.

I hope you like my channel and enjoy what I post. The fact that you have read this far in the description means a lot. Subscribe to help me out! Thank you for watching! Clash on!

Please Subscribe, Like, Comment or Share.... :)



Town Hall 6 (TH6) Best Hybrid Base

Tags:
Townhall 5 base, townhall 5 defense , best townhall 5 base, townhall 5 war base, townhall 5 trophy base, townhall 5, best townhall 5 base, townhall 5 best base, townhall 5 replays, townhall 5 best defense, best townhall 5 base, best townhall 5 trophy base, best townhall 5 war base, best townhall 5 hybrid base, townhall,